Emergency Crisis Services
If you’re experiencing a mental health emergency, Crisis Services will assist you in accessing the most appropriate mental health team as quickly as possible, through intervention, psychiatric evaluations and crisis stabilization. You may be assisted by a team of nurses, social workers, mental health counselors, psychiatric physicians.
- DART (Hampshire County) The Drug Addiction and Recovery Team (DART) is a free service that supports people who are at risk for an opioid overdose or family members affected by overdose. DART is made up of specially trained recovery coaches and police officers who provide:call or text 413-588-2335 http://www.hampshirehope.org/dart/
- Stigma Free Worcester is an app allows you to find treatment in the City of Worcester for substance use disorders and mental illness. Find resources for nutrition, shelter, and permanent housing. View information about organizations and sort them by the services they offer, the insurance they accept, when they are open, their distance from you, and their eligibility requirements to find the resource that’s best for you.
- The Look4Help website provides a free on-line searchable listing of supportive local resources, and includes detailed, up-to-date information about organizations and their programs. Look4Help lists the services of non-profit organizations, government agencies, health and human services, medical and mental health providers, and others https://www.look4help.org/
- Massachusetts Substance Abuse Helpline is a free service to help find substance abuse programs, support groups, meetings, counseling services, and community resources https://helplinema.org/ 800-327-5050
If you have a loved one with an addiction and need support
There are a variety of ways to seek support if someone in your family member or loved one suffers from substance use addiction. Support meetings, on-line chats, hotlines, and individual support coaches.
- Learn to Cope is a non-profit support network that offers education, resources, peer support and hope for parents and family members coping with a loved one addicted to opiates or other drugs. https://www.learn2cope.org/
- Allies in Recovery is an online learning platform for families whose loved one struggles with drugs or alcohol. We provide community, personalized guidance, and a scientifically-proven program to give you the skill set you’ll need to help your loved one. https://alliesinrecovery.net/
- Support Your Loved One is a local private pay consulting support coach for parents and loved ones of those with addiction. https://supportyourlovedone.com
QHSUA Disclaimer of Endorsement
Any reference to a specific product, service, agency or provider does not constitute or imply an endorsement by the Quaboag Hills Substance Use Alliance (QHSUA) of such products or services, or its producer or provider. The views and opinions expressed in any document on this site or linked website do not necessarily state or reflect the views and opinions of the QHSUA.