- Work with QHSUA to create a ‘substance-free’, fun event in your community
- Support effective prevention and health curricula and educational activities in your school/ community
- Attend an educational event – look for events where you can attend with your teen and learn new information together
- Join us for our monthly meeting
- Support those who struggle with substance use disorder
- Language matters – check out https://www.mass.gov/
How to donate financially to the QHSUA!
- All donations to the Quaboag Hills Substance Use Alliance will go through the Western Mass Training Consortium. The Consortium is our fiscal sponsor.
- Be sure to specify Quaboag Hills Substance Use Alliance (QHSUA) in the “Designation” field.
- Donations can be made to made to support the general work of the QHSUA, towards Prevention. Treatment or Recovery.
- Donations can also be made towards the creation of a Peer Recovery Center in our area, by specifying “Peer Recovery Center” in the dedication section of the donation form.
- If you choose to make a donation with a personal check, please make payable to the Western Mass Training Consortium with the QHSUA written in the note section. At no time should a check be made out to an individual. Checks can be mailed to QHSUA, 126 Main Street, Ware MA 01082